ESI Software -
Informatik, Mathematik, Physik, Technische Informatik, Medieninformatik
- You will work together with our team on developing our Virtual Reality software IC.IDO.
- You can focus on different aspects of application development:
User-oriented application development
Cloud deployment technologies
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a relatable field?
- You have experience with high quality visualization and one or more low-level rendering APIs (GL, DX, Vulkan)?
- You are a proficient C++ programmer?
- You are experienced in object-oriented programming?
- A general understanding of engineering topics is helpful, but not required
- You are fluent in English? German skills are a plus
- You are a team player who likes to collaborate?
- Sounds good? Come join us!
This is what we offer
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
- Modern and well-equipped offices
- An unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
- Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water)
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including earliest start date and salary expectations.
Your contact: Lara Brenner, Recruiter
Englisch - Deutsch
Beginn: ab sofort
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical tests and prototypes by digital ones, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results. IC.IDO is the virtual reality platform within ESI. It is the leading software for targeted, interactive, immersive visual decision-making.
Sonstige Softwareentwicklung, Hardwareberatung, Erbringung von Beratungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Informationstechnologie